Marvel has released another title for Windows Phone handsets, the Avengers Alliance, where you take the role of a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, and your task is to team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, and the X-Men, and take down some super villains, including Dr. Doom, Loki, and many others, in order to save the world from destruction.
“Team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, and the X-Men, as you begin your mission as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Harness the power of ISO-8 before Dr. Doom, Loki, and the world’s most powerful villains beat you to it. Recruit your favorite Marvel Heroes like Thor, Iron Man, Captain America and The Hulk, gear up and Assemble in this new game,” the app description reads.
The game lets users choose from more than 20 Marvel heroes that also includes the likes of Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and many more, to help you in your cause. Additionally, the game has over 60 challenging missions and several quests to test your skills, and makes sure you never feel bored. The game also offers over 400 items, and gives you a chance to fight more than 450 battles. Here’s a complete list of features the game has to offer:
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with 20+ Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, Wolverine and the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) mode
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the game – it’s free. Keep in mind that you need an active internet connection to play the game.