Bing Health and Fitness app for Windows 8.1 receives update, gets unknown improvements Written by Ron on December 07, 2013 - 08:53PM
Microsoft's Bing Health and Fitness app, which comes preinstalled on Windows 8.1, has received a new update today. Unfortunately, we have no idea what new improvements are made since Microsoft has yet to provide us with a change log.
"The Bing Health and Fitness app helps you take care of your fitness, nutritional, health and wellness needs. Designed for Windows, the Health & Fitness app puts control at your fingertips. Track progress on calorie intake, workout trends as well as your basic health parameters like weight. Watch an exhaustive list of fitness videos, look up calories and read up on health information," the app description reads. Here are the key features of the app:
- Browse Workouts, Yoga Poses and Pilates – Watch videos of correct form and benefits of over 300 workouts and 900+ exercises and yoga poses
- Exercise Tracker – Track your workouts
- Browse Diets – Read about the recommendations, working, benefits, precautions & risks of popular diets
- Diet Tracker – Add from over 100,000 foods to track your daily calorie intake
- Health Tracker – Track your basic health indicators and view trends over time
- Symptom Checker – Associate your symptoms to possible conditions
- Explore Human Body – Learn more about the human body in 3D
This is actually a pretty fantastic app that allows workout fanatics and those who are monitoring their diet to keep track of their physical activities and eating habits. Hit the download link below to snag the updated app, or update via the Windows Store. Let us know if you notice any new improvements.