CamScanner for Windows Phone picked up a massive update, adding a bunch of new features and enhancements to the app, even offering the Windows Phone exclusive features for free which previously came with a price tag.
The new update let users upload scanned PDF to OneDrive, as well as the ability to merge documents and automatically detect document edges when capturing images using the app. It's not just the only feature, users can now clear the cache from the app as well. As far as the optimizations are concerned, the new update improves the performance and efficiency of the app. Here's the complete change log for CamScanner v2.2.0:
- Auto-detect doc edges when capturing images
- Merge documents
- Upload PDF to OneDrive
- Clear cache
- Highlights keywords in context when searching (keywords in document note and recognized texts will also be highlighted)
- Supports the latest Windows Phone 8.1 transparent tile on the Start Screen
- Syncing speed and experience
- App memory usage and performance
Windows Phone Users Exclusives for free:
- Copy recognized texts to clipboard
- Open recognized texts in Office
- Read recognized texts
- Make unlimited annotations
If you're a regular users of the app, head over to the Windows Phone Store to update it, or give it a try if you're a new one.