The folks over at E FUN are starting CES 2016 just a tad bit early, with an announcement for three new tablets powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system. The new E FUN Nextbook Flexx 9A, Flexx 10A and Flexx 11A feature Windows 10, a quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor and 2GB of memory, removable keyboards, dual cameras, and a multitude of ports and connectivity options. CES 2016 officially starts Wednesday, January 6th.
“Coming off a strong holiday season where we exceeded our sales targets, we are extremely excited to introduce new detachables powered by Windows 10, at affordable prices in 2016. Working with great technology partners, these new Nextbooks are sure to be popular as consumer interest in tablets powered by Windows 10 continues to grow,” managing director and VP of sales for E FUN, Jason Liszewski stated.
These three devices will be available in Q2 of 2016 and will run for $149, $199, and $249, respectively. Not a bad set of prices for budget Windows 10 tablets.
“E FUN’s new Windows 10 Nextbook devices are further proof that you can do great things on any budget. These value-priced devices are great for education or entertainment, and with Windows 10 features, customers can have fun and get more done,” Microsoft’s Jordan Chrysafidis stated.
You can check out E FUN Nextbook products at their website. Here’s a breakdown of the specs:
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor with 2GB system memory
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 8.9-inch 1280×800 IPS
- 10.1-inch 1280×800 IPS
- 11.6-inch 1366×768 IPS
- Detachable silver keyboard for portability and versatility; standard USB port on keyboard
- 32GB internal storage (Flexx 9A, Flexx 10A) / 64GB internal storage (Flexx 11A)
- Expandable storage via microSD card up to 64GB
- Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
- Front and rear cameras with microphone
- Micro USB port, microHDMI port