Chase app for Windows Phone 8 gets updated, lets you edit recurring payments and transfers Written by Ron on December 07, 2013 - 06:36PM
For those of you who have a Chase bank account and a Windows Phone 8 device, you likely use the Chase Mobile banking app. If not, the app allows you to do quick banking tasks - which ultimately helps you save time and be efficient with your money.
"Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Windows Phone. To start, just enroll in Chase Online. Then enjoy depositing checks from your phone with Chase QuickDeposit, send and request money with Chase QuickPay, pay bills, and more," the app description reads. Here is a quick rundown of the app's features:
- See account balances and transaction history
- View your credit and debit card rewards status
- Deposit checks from your phone with Chase QuickDeposit
- Pay bills and credit cards
- Transfer money between Chase accounts
- Send wire transfers
- Make changes to pending transactions
- Send and request money with Chase QuickPay
- View your credit card balance and activity
- Make payments
- Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
- Speak with a service representative
The app is free and available for download via the link below.