If you enjoyed playing Bomberman, a popular maze-based game that first appeared back in 1983, then you will love this remake for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. In Battle Droid, your mission is simple - defeat your enemies using your bombs.
"Customize your droid! Enter the arena against up to 4 players from all around the globe. Your goal is to defeat your enemies using your bombs. Collect and use different powers to gain advantage over your opponents. Watch out for the deadly curses that can easily cause you trouble. Battle Droids delivers one of the most exciting real-time multiplayer experiences ever for free!" the app description reads.
The game features two beautiful multiplayer arenas that can hold up to four players. The gameplay is fully randomized with destroyable blocks and more. The game features a virtual joystick, keyboard support, along with Xbox 360 controller support. Here are the key features of the game:
- Customize your droid with skins, addons and gestures
- Online multiplayer arenas with up to 4 players
- Skill-based player versus player matches
- Random matchmaking across 4 server regions
- You will never play the same game thanks to the randomized gameplay
- Master all 15+ unique powers and curses
- Talents and leveling system
- Daily rewards and in-game shop
- Play against bots controlled by AI
Hit the download link below to snag these apps for Windows and Windows Phone. It's free! Let us know if you like it. Take a look at the gameplay video below to see Battle Droids in action!