We've got two new Windows Phone apps for you to check out. Zombie Tsunami is a fun game were you start off as one zombie, looking to build a herd and run over cars, buses, vehicles, and tanks in order to eat the survivors inside. On the other hand, we have BitTorrent Sync, a new app that lets you sync and share an unlimited number of files and folders across all of your trusted devices.
"The zombies are revolting! In Zombie Tsunami, take your place in a crowd of rampaging undead as you race through the city attacking the unfortunate survivors and adding them to your unstoppable throng of hungry, hot-footed horrors. It’s a Zombie Tsunami out there, and everyone is invited!" the app description reads.
Zombie Tsunami is a free app that is already available on iOS and Android, and has just made its debut on Windows Phone. Its a fun game and has the following features:
- Add as many zombies to your hoard as you can.
- Frantic flesh-eating fun for all the family!
- Keep going as long as at least one zombie is still running (and it doesn’t have to be the zombie you started with).
- Collect 8 different power-ups and bonuses to run further and destroy more.
- Turn over cars, buses, vehicles and tanks to eat the survivors inside.
- 300+ different missions to devour.
- 9 worldwide locations to stampede your zombies through.
Take a look at the video embedded below showcasing the game in action (on iOS, since a video of the game running on Windows Phone is unavailable at this time):
BitTorrent Sync for Windows Phone, on the other hand, is a free app that gives you access to all of your synced folders when you’re on the go. Here are the key features of this app:
- Access all your Sync folders and files from your Windows Phone device.
- Add photos from your Windows Phone device to any of your Sync folders.
- Automatically back up your Camera Roll to a folder on your computer.
- File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
- Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
- Connecting the Sync application to other Sync folders is as easy as taking a picture of a QR code with your camera.
Hit the download links below to snag both apps. Let us know if you like them!