Check out this fun endless zombie runner game for Windows 8.1: Pocket AvengerWritten by Ron on May 26, 2014 - 10:56AM @ronwinbeta
Endless runner games are quite the craze, along with zombie games. But what happens when you combine the two? Check out Pocket Avenger for Windows 8.1, a fantastic and fun zombie runner game that will keep you entertained for hours.
The game is simple. You have to jump to avoid obstacles, while the game automatically shoots down zombies with weapons you can purchase and upgrade. The first few levels seem really easy, since all you are doing is running and jumping, but the game becomes harder once you progress though the levels.
"Load up your guns, hit the road and do what you have to in order to survive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect people by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run! Pocket Avenger is simply the best runner yet on Windows 8 devices," the app description reads. Here are the key features of this game:
- Intense runner gameplay with stunning visuals depicting a grim zombie apocalypse Over 200 very very challenging levels with awesome boss battles.
- Battle with other players in Weekly Tournament. LIVE!
- Team up with your friends to defeat Boss. LIVE!
- Choose from a broad range of weapons; from pistols to new and improved laser weapons & shotguns or even powerups.
- Play with Facebook to back up your game progress online.
The game has been available on other platforms for quite some time now, but has only just been released for Windows 8.1. Hit the download link below to grab the game. It's free!