Check out these apps for Windows 8.1: Nutjitsu and Tiny Firefighters Written by Ron on December 19, 2013 - 05:09PM
We've got two Windows Store apps for you to check out. Nutjitsu is a cool app that features a ninja squirrel who must silently capture all the nuts without getting spotted and captured by the guards. Tiny Firefighters, on the other hand, is a great game for kids that features an interactive seek and find book.
"Enter the squirrel! Defy the kitsune samurai who have stolen your clan's sacred acorns. Sneak through beautifully hand-painted landscapes, avoid capture by the guards, and snatch victory (and acorns) from your enemies. Steal back precious acorns across unique levels as you dodge an ever-increasing number of villainous foxes. The vigilant foxes can track your silent steps by scent. Keep ahead of them or disappear in a cloud of smoke. Grab as many mystical treasures as you can before disappearing into the night. Master the way of Nutjitsu!" the app description reads.
Nutjitsu will remind you of playing the old-school Pacman game. The layout of the game is very familiar. Grab as many nuts as you can while avoiding the guards. The graphics are amazing and the gameplay music is soothing. Here are the key features of this app:
- Collect as many treasures as you can before being caught by the guards for an epic high score.
- Draw your path through beautiful hand-painted landscapes as you gather stolen acorns.
- The more nuts you retrieve, the more samurai you must avoid to continue your quest.
- Master the art of stealth to gain experience and unlock new levels to explore.
- Rank up as you play for higher levels.
- Earn Acoins to purchase upgrades and power-ups.
- Use smoke bombs, ninja speed, shadow clones, freeze bombs, and flame cloaks to defeat your foes.
- Complete objectives in Ninja Missions.
Tiny Firefighters is a cool game for kids that puts you in the shoes of a firefighter or police officer and features missions that include saving a cat from a tree and catching a burglar.
"Help those tiny firefighters and policemen in our interactive seek & find book! "Creative, fun and educational, the Toddler's Seek & Find books from wonderkind are by far the best apps for small children." Many parents & kids asked for it. Now it is here: The Seek & Find Activity Book all about firefighters and policemen. Help those tiny firefighters and policemen do their work! Discover what happens, and support the heroes in restoring order!" the app description reads.
- A seek & find book with truly interactive adventures
- Fire department stories and adventures involving fighting fires
- Discover the adventures of busy policemen!
- Your child will discover lots of little connected stories
- Parents too will keep finding new hidden details
- It’ll not only be your kid enjoying this app.
Hit the download links below to snag these two apps. Nutjitsu is a free app (with advertisement) while Tiny Firefighters runs for $2.49 (free trial is available). Let us know if you like them!