CoPilot GPS for Windows Phone picks up a big update, brings WP8 voice support and much moreWritten by Hammad Saleem on May 13, 2014 - 12:35PM @hammadsalim
CoPilot GPS is one of the best navigation app available for Windows Phone devices. The application works offline, and is available for several countries across the globe. Recently, the GPS navigation app picked up an update, bumping it to version 188.8.131.524, and introduces a handful of new features, including CommuteMe, which learns about your preferred commute options and provides users with real-time traffic and ETA information along your route.
It also brings Windows Phone 8 Voice command support, as well as the ability to change your email address within the application. The app also brings a complete map for those living in North America as well as Puerto Rico. Maps for other countries are available as well, but some of them must be purchased from within the app, while a lot of countries are available as free download. Here's a complete list of features introduced in the latest CoPilot GPS update:
- CommuteMe learns your preferred daily commute and provides real-time traffic and ETA info along that personal route you love
- A complete map update of North America + new Puerto Rico map
- Add a POI as your next stop without altering your final destination
- Drag and Drop trip editing
- Improved POI search on your route to find the closest POIs
- Change your CoPilot ID (email address) directly within CoPilot
- Option to navigate to Decimal Minutes Coordinates
- Windows Phone 8 Voice Command Support
If you're a regular user of CoPilot GPS, head over to the Windows Phone store to grab the update.