Into the Dead app is a fantastic and entertaining zombie runner for Windows 8.1 Written by Ron on December 25, 2013, 07:16PM
Expanding upon the runner style of games, Into the Dead brings forth a zombie filled apocalypse in an amazing and entertaining game. Just look at Temple Run and Subway Surfers for Windows Phone if you are unsure what a "runner" style of game is. The premise behind this game is simple - run as far as you can while killing as many zombies as you can.
"Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!" the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
- Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
- Missions and minigoals provide constant challenges to overcome
- Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards
- Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
Into the Dead features smooth and stunning graphics, along with great sound effects. You can even have a dog run along with you, helping you if you get stuck with a zombie. This is truly a quality app.
This app runs for $1.99 and is available now for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT. There is no free trial available however if you are a fan of zombie themed games, you will definitely love Into the Dead. Grab it via the download link below and let us know how you like it!
Thanks for the tip, Steveo!