The official eBay app for Windows Phone has received a bump to version 22.214.171.124 recently, but this is no minor update. In fact, this update brings along new features, as well as a redesign.
"The eBay app on your Windows Phone is an all-access pass to the world’s largest marketplace. With it, you’re able to conveniently manage all of your eBay activity on the go. So no matter where you are, you can find everything you’re looking for and everything you never knew you wanted. The latest version of the eBay app has been rebuilt and redesigned for Windows Phone 8!" the app description reads.
Here are the key new features that come with this update:
- Searching made easy! Use our refinement carousel to find the exact item you want, at the price you want.
- Need more filtering options? A quick swipe from the right side will bring up our complete list of advanced search options.
- Browse Daily Deals or your personalized eBay feed right from the home screen!
- Find what you like? Hit the Buy it Now button and make your purchase straight from the app.
- Want to try an auction instead? Bid with confidence knowing our improved notifications will notify you when you've been outbid or an item is ending.
- Shop globally! You can change your eBay site in Settings, giving you access to eBay markets all over the world.
- Receive notifications when your purchases have sent, and track with ease.
- Pin an item as a Live Tile and track its status on your phone's home screen!
- Review a seller's profile and Feedback, allowing you to shop with confidence.
- List your own items to sell, auction, or both!
- And much, much more!
As you can see, the update brings along several new features. You can search for items easily, and even utilize advanced filtering to find exactly what you want. You can browse daily deals right from the home screen of the app, as well as shop globally. You can even pin an item as a Live Tile and track its status right on your home screen! How cool is that?
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app.
Thanks to all who sent this in!