After much success on Windows Phone, the insanely popular soccer game Fifa 14 is now available in the Windows Store for Windows 8 PCs and tablets. The game offers excellent gaming experience, with Xbox Live integration and new touch controls to let you feel the excitement of a pass you make. Fifa 14 features 34 leagues, over 600 licensed teams, and more than 16,000 players. You can buy and sell players, create your own fantasy league and earn coins which can be used to purchase new players. If you have some extra bucks lying around, you can purchase player packs from within the game as well.
Users can play soccer with real players and real teams from the English Premier League to La Liga and many more. The game comes with support for multiple languages when it comes to commentary, including English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. The title is free to download from the Windows Store, but there's a catch here: the game features in-app purchases that can be used to unlock three extra modes: Manager, Tournament and Kick off. So if you want to check your skills when it comes to managing your own team in a league, you have to shell out a small amount for it.
Here's a list of features in Fifa 14 for Windows 8 has to offer to its users:
- Experience authentic football with real players, real teams, and real leagues
- Feel the excitement of every pass, strike, and tackle with new touch controls
- live every moment of real-world football mastery with EA SPORTS™ Football Club Match Day
- listen to commentaries in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Create a squad of international superstars with Ultimate Team
- Upgrade your game to unlock three extra modes: Manager, Tournament, and Kick Off
If you're a soccer fan, head over to the Windows Store and grab the game, just make sure you have 1GB of extra space on your device. Additionally, the game is available in many different languages including English, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, and Portuguese.