Many popular games from iOS and other platforms are gradually making their way to the Windows Phone OS. Recently, a popular iOS game dubbed as Flower Garden is now available for Windows Phone devices.
Your task as a player is to plant various types of seeds and water them until they grow in to full plants — which might take a some time ranging from days to weeks. Once they are fully grown, users can cut the flowers from their garden and create bouquets that can be shared with the people you love. The game comes with different types of plants, some are free while others have to be purchased using in-app purchases. Additionally, players can email virtual bouquets with personalized cards and backgrounds to any friend or family member.
“Plant different types of seeds, water them, and watch them bloom in front of your eyes. Some flowers will bloom right away, while others will take a few minutes of care a day for over a week. Visit your garden pot by pot to give your seeds and blossoms the attention they need, even touch the flowers and move them around to find the best blooms. Keep a healthy, vibrant garden right on your phone or tablet,” the app description reads.
Here’s a list of features you can enjoy with Flower Garden:
- A virtual garden complete with the serene sights and sounds of the outdoors
- Over 50 types of seeds to unlock.
- Create mixed bouquets of your best blossoms to share with loved ones
- Full 3D flowers and bouquets that react to the touch
- Unique flowers with realistic growth behaviors
- A forgiving garden where flowers will wilt but not die while waiting to be tended
- Email bouquets with personalized cards and custom backgrounds for the perfect composition
If this sounds interesting to you, head over to the Windows Phone store and download Flower Garden for your handset. The game is free in the Windows Phone Store, but features in-app purchases for additional seeds and plants.