Gameloft has released their latest gaming title dubbed as Captain America TWS, based on the movie, where you will take the charge as the super hero, and lead your S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Team. "Play as Captain America and lead your S.H.I.E.L.D. Strike Team as they struggle to contain a massive global attack by several nefarious criminal organizations. Stop the attacks and then take the battle to your enemies," the app description reads.
The story is based on Marvel comics and your task is to lead the S.H.I.E.L.D team against all odds, help them, or call on The Avengers if you find yourself in trouble. The game is pretty fun to play, and requires an active internet connection. You can play it online with your friends, join clans, earn rewards, and much more. As you move on with the game, you can upgrade the weapons of the agents, learn new fighting techniques, unlock/upgrade Captain America suits, and much more.
Here's what the game has to offer to its users:
INTENSE COMBAT ACTION WITH LOTS OF TACTICAL OPTIONS
- Lead your Strike Team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
- Battle your way through various enemy types using force or guile
- Make clever use of your indestructible shield and skills as a Super-Soldier and an Avenger
- Call on The Avengers for support
100% MARVEL EXPERIENCE
- An absorbing original story co-written by Marvel Comics writer Christos Gage
- Face off against iconic villains such as King Cobra, Taskmaster, Puff Adder, the Winter Soldier and more
- Art and graphics inspired directly by the comics
PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Asynchronous multiplayer: Join a Clan and battle rival players!
- Climb the league leaderboards
- Earn cool rewards in Limited-Time Events
MANAGE YOUR BASE AND GROW IN POWER
- Enhance your agents and weapons for optimal performance in the field
- Learn new fighting techniques to supercharge Cap’s attacks
- Unlock and upgrade Captain America’s suits
- Research skills and items that help you advance faster
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the game, the first two levels are free to play, but users have to pay $0.99 to unlock the full game. And, it comes with support for devices with 512MB RAM as well.
Update: The game has made its way to Windows Store as well. Windows 8 (and higher) users can download the game from the link below. However, as our reader mentions, the graphics of the title isn't as impressive.
Thanks Aaditya Menon for tipping us!