Gameloft, in collaboration with Fox Entertainment, have launched the Ice Age Adventures game for Windows Phone. The game is based on the highly popular Ice Age franchise, where you get to meet almost all the characters from the popular animated film.
“Scrat’s nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn has world-changing consequences. Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly floating out to sea at the edge of a continental cataclysm. Left all alone, Sid needs your help to rescue his friends and save the entire herd,” the app description reads.
The game basically follows the consequences of Scrat’s unstoppable pursuit of the acorn, which has put the lives of the rest of the herd, including Manny, Diego and several others, in jeopardy. Now, you must play as Sid, and embark upon an exciting adventure to save Manny and the rest of the gang. On the way, you come across several challenges, journey through different environments, solve puzzles, find treasures on the way and much more.
AN EPIC ADVENTURE
- Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny and Diego
- Travel through diverse environments
- Uncover secret treasures and defeat iconic villains
RESCUE THE HERD
- Play a match-3 mini-game and sled with Sid to save the day
- Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly
- Escape the avalanche in an addictive runner mini-game
- Use rescued animals as power-ups
- Compete with friends in daily & weekly challenges for rewards
The game looks very interesting, and addictive, head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab it — it’s free.