Kingdoms & Lords, a title from Gameloft, has been available on Windows 8.1 for a few weeks now after making its debut on Windows Phone several months ago. This strategy game lets you raise an army and attack Barbarians, in a fantastic medieval simulation.
"In Kingdoms & Lords, the peace and quiet of your rural village are shattered by the threat of Barbarian forces. With war upon your region, you must build up your village and train your militia. But, things take a turn for the worst: the Dark King has returned to power, invading every territory across the continent," the app description reads.
This game features expand lands as well as the ability to cultivate crops and raise animals to get money and food. You can enjoy a rich production system to build your kingdom. Here are the key features of this game:
- A strategy game: raise the most powerful army and attack your neighbors to prove your strength.
- A medieval simulation: expand and cultivate lands in a rich production system to build your kingdom.
- Challenge friends by launching your troops against their defenses and see who has the best army!
- Forge alliances with friends, help their kingdoms, rescue their units, and send them unique gifts.
- Upgrade your buildings and unlock new ones to enhance your capacities and optimize your production.
- Invest to develop your army and upgrade their weapons to protect your kingdom against rivals.
One of the key features of this game is the ability to optimize your production system to earn extra revenue. You can do all sorts of things, such as investing by growing your army, upgrade your buildings and defenses, and much more. Here are the key ways to earn more revenue in the game:
- Upgrade your buildings, unlock new ones and enhance your capabilities
- Invest to grow your army to upgrade their weapons
- Protect your kingdom, defeat rival armies and steal their resources
You can also challenge your friends by launching your troops against enemy lines of defense, just to see who has the best army. You can even forge alliances, rescue your friends, and even send them unique gifts.
The app is free and available for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT. Hit the download link below to grab the app and take a look at the trailer below.