Gameloft's popular FPS game Blitz Brigade released for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8Written by Hammad Saleem on July 02, 2014 - 05:16PM @hammadsalim
I'm a fan of first-person shooter games, and if you are too, it's time for you to take a look at Blitz Brigade. It's a Gameloft title which is already available on iOS and Android, and has received its fair share of success. Blitz Brigade is a multiplayer game where you team up with players from across the globe, and select the class you want to fight with, which includes Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, and Stealth.
The game allows up to 12 players to battle at the same time, and even supports voice chat so you can plan your strategy during the game. The game has over 100 deadly weapons to choose from, and each one of them is designed for a specific class so make sure you choose the one most suitable for you. The game also has over 120 training missions, which can help you master the specialized skills of different classes in the game.
"You ready for the gun show? Axis or Allies, victory or defeat, mayo or mustard… All will be decided in the ultimate FPS showdown: Blitz Brigade! Become one of five highly skilled and totally badass classes and team up with other players to pound your enemies into the dirt and call them mean names," the app description reads.
Here's a list of exciting features the game has to offer:
- Up to 12 players can battle at the same time
- 5 classes: Soldier, Gunner, Medic, Sniper, Stealth
- Control the battlefield in Domination mode
- Frag everyone in sight in Deathmatch
- Use 3 different vehicles for a tactical advantage
- Over 100 weapons, each made for a specific class
- Unique taunts and kill phrases for each character
- Voice Chat to plan in real time with teammates
- Complete 120 unique missions
- Learn to master each class’s specialized skills
- Pilot a helicopter and rain death from above
- Hop into a Tank to steamroll the enemy
The game is available as a free download in the Windows and Windows Phone store, but keep in mind that it comes with in-app purchases and third-party advertisements.