Gameloft already announced a few weeks back that it would release the Amazing SpiderMan 2 game for Windows Phone devices in April. It's not April, but let's just skip that part, and be a little excited since the game has finally made its way to the Windows Phone Store. The game is based on the movie, but it goes a little further and introduces more characters to make the game even more interesting.
"Become the Amazing Spider-Man in this open-world adventure full of non-stop action, and face the web-slinger's greatest challenge yet! New York is under threat from a city wide gang war and only Spider-Man can stop it! Standing in his way is Electro and other nefarious villains. Can Spider-Man restore order and safety to the Big Apple?!" the app description reads.
You take the roll of the super hero, with one important mission - fight the evil villains who are trying to destroy your city, such as Venom, Green Goblin, Electro and other vicious ones. You also get to unlock more suits for the super hero, including Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider, as you progress. The game also features in-app purchases for you to get extra stuff for an additional price tag.
Here's the list of challenging features you can enjoy with the game:
- Web-sling, wall-climb and web-shoot as the fast and quick-witted Spider-Man!
- An original story expands on the highly anticipated blockbuster film!
- Go beyond the film with new characters like Black Cat and Screwball.
- Unlock Spider-Man suits like Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider!
- Face off against famous villains like Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
- High quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes brings the movie experience to life!
Head over to the Windows Phone store to grab the game, it comes with a $4.99 price tag. Make sure you have almost 1GB of free storage space on your device because the game is a little too big. If you've already downloaded it, let us know about your thoughts using the comments below.