Gameloft's World At Arms debuts on Windows 8.1, is a free warfare strategy gameWritten by Ron on February 18, 2014 - 03:16PM @ronwinbeta
Gameloft is a popular mobile gaming developer with lots of popular titles under its name, not just on iOS and Android, but also on the Windows Phone and Windows Store platform. Just recently, Gameloft rolled out the brand new game called World at Arms to Windows Phone 8, and the developer has now rolled out the game for Windows 8.1.
"In this free-to-play all-out modern-war strategy game, you will battle across the globe, in the sea's depths, on the ground, and in the air, following a deep solo campaign and fighting in an exciting multiplayer mode. Take advantage of the rich social features to find allies and chat to devise a cunning battle plan, for free! Join or create your own Faction to combine forces! Make your name known on the leaderboards by challenging rivals and stealing their resources and by becoming the best player in this immersive game!" the app description reads.
This app works on both Windows 8.1 and Windows RT. Best of all, the app is also free. If you enjoy playing strategy games, modern warfare games, tank games, submarine games, or tycoon games, you will absolutely love playing this game. Here are the key features:
- A war simulation game with brilliant graphics, stunning animations, and realistic units & buildings.
- Collect resources, build, upgrade and fuse units, construct facilities and get numerous achievements.
- Engage in innovative battles across the globe, on various terrains: desert, urban, underwater & more.
- Immerse yourself in the only modern-war strategy game that offers deep-sea exploration and battles!
- Construct the new super unit, Atlas, and use it as a game-changer in battle!
- Join Factions with other players or form your own to wage war, dominate, and win great rewards!
Hit the download link below to snag the app. Let us know how you like it!
Thanks for the tip, @Steveo