Hike Messenger is a popular free instant messenger. In fact, in countries like India — where texting isn’t free — Hike Messenger has become the go to IM client for the majority of people. The service recently announced 20 million user base. Its Windows Phone client has been updated with several exciting features; here’s a quick rundown on what’s new.
Bumping up the version number to 18.104.22.168, the new update brings a complete new user interface, adds more stickers, and allows you to loop more people into your groups. Here’s the complete changelog:
- Black Theme: Battery friendly and less of a strain on the eyes, black theme makes it easy to text at night.
- 100 Person Group Chat: 50 was a bit too small wasn’t it? Now add up to 100 friends in a group!
- Clearing Conversations: You can now clear one to one conversations.
- New Sticker Category: You will love the new Wicked Jellies category!
- Bug Zapping: More bug fixes!
If you haven’t tried this app yet, grab it from the download link below and take it for a whirl.