ING Vysya Bank releases its mobile banking app for Windows PhoneWritten by Manish Singh on May 20, 2014 - 06:27AM @refsrc
One of India’s leading private banks, ING Vysya Bank has released its Windows Phone app. The official mobile banking app allows you to perform a gamut of functions, including funds transfer, bill payment, checking account balance and more.
“Re-discover banking with ING Vysya Bank’s official Mobile Banking app for the Windows phones. There’s a lot that the app let’s you do apart from viewing your Accounts & Deposits, opening FD/RD, Funds Transfer, Bill Payment, Shopping & more,” the app description reads.
In addition, you also have the following options:
- Quick updates just with a tab using balance meter.
- SMS confirmation messages as soon as the fund transfer is complete.
- Locate nearest ING ATM/Branch & contact ING.
- Bill reminder.
- Store cheques in your phone. No worries about check counterfoils anymore.
- Lets you send e-Gift vouchers right from your phone.
You can snag the app from the download link below.