If you happen to be a regular user of the instant messaging app Line, as well as Simple Calendar, a third party calendar app for Windows Phone handsets, you should check out the Windows Phone Store as both these apps received updates with new features and bug fixes.
LINE is a fairly popular instant-messaging app and is available on multiple mobile platforms. Recently, the app was bumped to 220.127.116.112, and brought with it a number of new features, bug fixes and improvements to the app, including a stickers shop which lets users download stickers for free, improved call quality and more. Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- Added a Sticker Shop where users can download free stickers
- Improved free call quality
- The top notification can now be closed by flicking left
- Changed to LINE notification tone
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Simple Calendar is an excellent free calendar app for Windows Phone. “Simple Calendar is the most beautiful, simple, highest-rated calendar app on Windows Phone, and it’s free. Simple Calendar uses your existing calendars, so there’s nothing to set up, and your personal data never goes to our servers. Private appointments stay private, and you can show or hide just the calendars you want,” the app description reads.
Recently, the app was bumped to 3.3.1, and this brings a number of fixes and enhancements to it, including premium wide tiles, live tiles with different colored backgrounds, and more. Here’s the complete list of features and enhancements introduced in Simple Calendar 18.104.22.168:
- Added Lex and Brooks premium wide tiles
- Add option to show week number on Frodo tile
- Fixed Frodo tile to show appointments in white when tile background color matches account color
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the apps.