Mehdoh is a pretty decent Twitter client for Windows Phone, and features Instagram and SoundCloud support. Recently, the application received an update, bumping it to version 8.24.2317.8 and introduces a bunch of enhancements and bug fixes.
The latest Mehdoh v8.24 replaces Aviary with Nokia Imaging. In case you can't recall, Aviary stopped the development for Windows and Windows Phone for the current quarter, along with its SDK. The company clearly mentions that it hasn't seen the kind of response on Windows Phone compared to the one received on other major mobile platforms.
Now, with this update, direct messages received on Twitter are grouped by senders, as well as the ability to pull the screen to refresh on some lists. Here's a complete changelog for Mehdoh v8.24:
- Twitter - Replaced Aviary with Nokia Imaging
- Twitter - Pull to refresh on some lists
- Twitter - DMs are now grouped by sender
- Twitter - Fix for retweeting a favourite
- Twitter - Sharing images via Photo Hub now prompts which account to use if multiple accounts are set up
- Twitter - Moved copy tweet to clipboard onto main menu for ease of use
The application comes with a $0.99 (though it's currently being offered free) price tag and is available for download in the Windows Phone Store.
In addition, SysApp Pusher also received an update, bumping it to version 3.0.1, and comes with the ability to check for app updates in the background, along with the usual bug fixes. The application is available free of cost in the Windows Phone Store, and lets users search for vendor exclusive applications.
Hit the download links below to snag the respective applications.