During the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas, Microsoft offered a sneak preview of five new "Must Have" Xbox LIVE games coming to Windows Phone in February. Today, Microsoft revealed the release date and pricing of those new games.
Windows Phone users will get to experience a new array of shooting, driving, and action games, which were announced at this years Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Here is a rundown of the five games that will be available in February:
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: February 1st ($4.99)
- BulletAsylum: February 8 ($2.99)
- Chickens Can’t Fly: February 15 ($2.99)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction: February 22 ($4.99)
- Toy Soldiers: Boot Camp: February 29 ($2.99)