Office 365 Personal launched in India, subscription runs for Rs 330 per monthWritten by Manish Singh on May 06, 2014 - 08:22AM @refsrc
Microsoft has launched Office 365 Personal for individual users in the Indian market today. The subscription has been priced at Rs 330 ($5.4) for a month and Rs 3,299 ($55) per year and it allows users to connect up to two devices and work seamlessly.
The productivity suite, Office 365 Personal, utilizes the cloud service to sync your work across devices. The suite includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and more. Using the subscription, you can enjoy all its features on your tablet or phone, and on one Windows/Mac system.
Last month, Microsoft launched Office 365 Personal in the Asia-pacific region. The cloud-based productivity solution has over 3.5 million users, and Office 365 Personal is the new addition to the Office 365 lineup. This should not be confused with Office 365 Home Premium, which Microsoft recently rebranded to Office 365 Home which offers connectivity across up to 5 devices.
Let’s take a look at some of the exciting new features present in Office 365,
- People Card helps you retrieve all the contact information from different sources - including emails, social networks, in a single place.
- Read Mode automatically adjusts the document for the smaller screen of tablets.
- Last Location helps you pick up right from where you left off your work.
- PDF Reflow can be used to use information from PDFs in any other native Office documents.
- Flash Fill helps to make data entry faster, and Presenter View gives you the command for presentations.
With Office 365 subscription you will also get up to 20GB of OneDrive storage space for free. In addition, you also get 60 minutes of international calling on Skype, and you are eligible for any future updates.