Microsoft has rolled out an update to the OneDrive app for Windows Phone 8, adding a few new improvements as well as support for large screen Windows Phone devices. If you happen to be a regular user of OneDrive, this is a must-have app!
"OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is the one place for everything in your life. Easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more. When you upload photos or videos from your Windows Phone to OneDrive, you can get to them when you’re on your PC, Mac, tablet, or phone. With OneDrive for Windows Phone, you can easily get to, manage, and share files on the go," the app description reads.
One of the key improvements to the OneDrive app is support for large screen Windows Phone devices. Now you can see more and do more with your Lumia 1520 or Lumia ICON. Other features include a new immersive view for viewing and managing photos.
Here are the new improvements in version 22.214.171.124 of the app:
- Now looks great on large screen phones
- Upload multiple photos, videos and files at once
- New immersive view for viewing and managing photos
- Open files from OneDrive in other apps
- Share files to OneDrive from other apps
- Sort files and folders
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app! Enjoy.