Otixo lets Windows Phone users access multiple cloud storage services from a single dashboardWritten by Hammad Saleem on March 29, 2014 - 06:00AM @hammadsalim
There's no shortage of cloud storage services available on the internet. If you're one of those users who have accounts on multiple cloud storage services, and looking for a simple way to manage all of them from a single dashboard rather than separate apps, take a look at Otixo for Windows Phone. The app lets you connect multiple cloud storage services, and manage them from a single dashboard on your Windows Phone handset.
The app lets users connect to a whole lot of cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive, Facebook, SugarSync, Picasa, WebDAV, FTP, Cubby, Huddle, Alfresco, Amazon S3, OwnCloud, Dump Truck, FilesAnywhere, CloudMe, UbuntuOne, Yandex, MyDrive, OnlineFileFolders, GoDaddy Online, Strato, 4Shared, Digital Bucket, Cubby, GMX.DE, WEB.DE, CloudSafe, HiDrive, Deutsche Telekom Media Center and Bitcasa. Sounds great, right?
Additionally, users can access files stored on all of the connected services from a single dashboard, as well as move them across different cloud storage services. Here are the key features of the app:
- Supports 29 popular clouds. (Dropbox, Facebook, Skydrive, Google Drive, FTP, etc.)
- Copy/Move files from cloud to cloud without using your expensive data plan quotas. (files don't ever move to your device when transferring between services.)
- Search across all your clouds in one step.
- Access all your photos, documents, videos and music from a single place.
- Upload files to any cloud.
If you think this is something useful, head over to the Windows Phone Store grab the app for free.