Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare now available on PCWritten by Moin Anjum on June 24, 2014 - 12:02PM @MoinWinBeta
After the successful release of Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare on Xbox One and Xbox 360, PopCap Games have released the PC edition of the game, which is now available worldwide. Unlike PVZ's predecessor, a tower defense based game, Garden Warfare is a third-person shooter which is focused on multiplayer action. It has won 10 E3 awards, including "Best of E3" and "Best Action Game" already.
Its key features include:
- 24-player multiplayer action: Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
- Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
- New plants and zombies: Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities
- Frostbite 3 tech: With the powerful engine behind Battlefield 4, you can level the playing field... literally! Go ahead and destroy the neighborhood.
- Expansive world: Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds
The game has 2 editions. A standard edition for $29.99 and a Deluxe edition for $34.99 which offers 150,000 in-game coins and exclusive custom accessories pack. The choice is yours.