Wunderlist is one of the most popular to-do list apps available on iOS and Android. Recently, the company officially announced the Wunderlist app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1 devices. The app gives users the ability to create a list of tasks they have to do every day, and set up reminders to make sure you don’t forget them.
“Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere,” the app description reads
Once created, the lists can be accessed from any phone, tablet and computer. The app also comes with support for Live Tiles, allowing users to pin lists to the Start Screen for quick access, reminding you about the stuff you have to take care of. The company mentioned they will improve the Live Tiles feature, allowing users to “pin Smart Lists and get real-time updates.”
Here’s a list of features Wunderlist has to offer:
- Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
- Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
- Start conversations about your to-dos
- Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
- Share the work and delegate to-dos
- Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
Head over to the respective app stores and grab one of the most popular productivity apps — it’s free.