If you are a big fan of Reddit, then you will absolutely love the new update to the third-party client for Windows Phone called 'Baconit.' This app was just bumped to version 220.127.116.11 and brings along a host of new features and improvements.
"Baconit is a modern metro Reddit app for Windows Phone. Baconit fully supports Windows Phone 8, and provides a beautiful, clean, fast, and easy interface to Reddit," the app description reads. Reddit, for those who did not know, is the web's best source for news, events, politics, technology, gaming, humor, and much more. With the Baconit app for Windows Phone, users can browse Reddit via a beautiful and modern interface.
In this new update, Baconit now features Reddit profile support, new live tile with images, an unread message and karma live tile, and much more. Here is a breakdown of all the new features:
- Beautiful, fast, animated interface
- Pinning of subreddits and stories with nightly updating
- Beautiful live tiles with full images from subreddits
- Flip View to easily browse full screen through a subreddits posts
- BaconSync - synchronized visited links between phones and browsers
- Instant loading of any subreddit, reddit url, or search
- Message inbox with automatic updates
- Multiple account support
- Unread message, karma live tile
- Endless subreddit scrolling
- Ability to post, edit, and delete stories and comments
- Real-time formatting preview in post submit
- Manage local and account subreddits
- Submit links, images to reddit
- Hide and save stories
- Reddit profile support
- Great light theme support
- Fast app resume, multitasking
- And much, much more
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. Enjoy!
Baconit 3.0 is now live for Windows phone! Grab it here http://t.co/WYO04oTRjo— Windows Phone Scoop (@WPScoops) April 22, 2014