Two popular Windows Phone apps have received updates, introducing plethora of bug fixes and enhancements. Included in the list is the popular MetroMail email client, as well as ProShot, an advanced photography app for Windows Phone devices.
MetroMail was bumped to version 2.6.2, but the latest update focuses more on fixes existing bugs than new features. Along with the usual bug fixes, the updated now shows the username properly when editing IMAP settings within the app, as well as the reduction in the delay time for opening the options menu when multiple files are selected.
ProShot also received a significant update, bumping it to version 5.1, and introduces a handful of new features and bug fixes, including support for HTC devices, more resolution options for high-end Lumias, visual tweaks, and much more. Here's a complete change log for the updated ProShot app v5.1:
- Added support for HTC 8XT devices
- Added more resolution options for Lumia 1020, 1520, ICON, and 930 devices (without needing dual capture)
- Added finer control to contrast / saturation sliders
- Increased max zoom to 7X
- UI tweaks
- Improved UX when switching resolutions and aspect ratios, menu no longer closes
- Fixed HDR bug on Lumia 1020 and Samsung devices
- Improved stability and exposure compensation control on Samsung devices
- improved some translations
- a lot of other bug fixes
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updates. MetroMail is available as a free download, but you'll have to shell out $1.99 for ProShot -- it offers a trial so you can find out if the app is worth the money.