Many popular developers are shifting their focus to launch their applications on the Windows Phone OS. The operating system managed to grab the third spot in the OS ranking, and has seen growth in the past year. Recently, Miniclip and Ubisoft, two very popular developers, have released their games to Windows Phone Store, including Rayman Fiesta Run and Hot Rod Racers -- both applications are already available in the Google Play Store and the AppStore.
Rayman Fiesta Run is a runner game that requires users to jump at appropriate times, avoid the obstacles, defeat the deadly bosses and complete 75 challenging levels. During the run, try to collect all the lums in the stage and unlock rewards, and other power-ups for the game. "Join legendary platforming hero Rayman for a new adventure on your favorite mobile device," the app description reads.
Unfortunately, the game is not available in all regions, which also includes the US So, you might have to wait for a little while before you can download it on your Windows Phone handset. Currently, it seems its only available in India and comes with a Rs. 135 (almost $2) price tag.
Here's a list of features the game has to offer:
- More than 75 levels welcome you to the Fiesta!
- Bounce on sausages and make your way through 4 new festive worlds.
- Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!
- Collect Lums to get awesome rewards and power-ups.
- Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.
Second in the list is a popular racing game from the folks at Miniclip dubbed as Hot Rod Racers. If you're a racing fan, you must have heard about this game, where you take the place of a daring drag racer, and you must win the race by any possible means, which is not restricted to beating your opponent, but also crashing them to make sure you end up on the top.
"Challenge fierce street racers in exciting drag racing events! No kidding around - you’ll have to bring your A-game. Use any means necessary to win: crash into your opponent’s car and show how badly you want to win! Experience different gameplay modes, including dodging traffic cones, jumping off ramps, racing against the clock and more," the app description reads.
Here are some key features of the game:
- A detailed hot rod world set in a 3D urban landscape
- 13 different episodes to complete
- Lots of crazy characters to encounter
- Ground-breaking physics: crash into your opponent’s car to slow him down
- Different gameplay modes: dodge traffic cones, jump off ramps, avoid walls and more…
- Upgrade your vehicle’s components and aesthetics to make it look even cooler
If these two sound interesting to you, head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the games. Hot Rod Racers for Windows Phone is available for free, while you have to shell out some cash to get Rayman Fiesta Run.