Last week RoboForm, the popular password saving and automatic form-filling tool, was released for Windows Phone. This happened last week, so why are we writing about it now? It's now because we missed the release but rather that an update released just today sees the app hitting version 18.104.22.168. This is the proper release, and it is well worth a look.
While the app is not a new name on the scene, the move to Windows Phone has been a long time coming. We are now more reliant on passwords than ever before. If you took the time to work out how many you use each day, it would probably surprise you!
The app does very much what you would expect it to do, but here’s that full list of features:
- One click Login into your Web accounts in the embedded RoboForm Browser.
- Multi-step Logins: use "Matching Passcards" button in the built-in browser.
- AutoSave Logins in embedded RoboForm browser, also manual Save.
- View your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, Contacts and Safenotes.
- Create and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks and Safenotes.
- Working directly with your RoboForm Everywhere Account.
- Fill forms from Identities in RoboForm embedded browser.
While this is only version 22.214.171.124, there are also plans for changes and additions that will be made in future releases. In the future you can look forward to seeing the addition of support for portrait and landscape modes, the ability to create and edit identities and contacts, the addition of a password generator and the ability to search for existing Logins.
So if you have trouble remembering your passwords, or you like the idea of having an app make your life a little easier by filling in online forms for you automatically, grab yourself a free copy of the app from the link Windows Phone Store link below.