Just in time for the new year, Microsoft is opening up six new retail stores across the United States, including Florida, Texas, and California. Thusfar, Microsoft has opened 51 full-line and specialty stores, including the company's very first international stores in Vancouver and Toronto, Canada. Microsoft continues to expand with six new stores.
"We have always said that we will adjust our strategy, and open additional stores to deliver the choice, value and service our Microsoft customers have come to expect. Therefore, we’re thrilled to ring in the New Year by announcing the locations of our first new store locations for 2013," Microsoft stated in an official blog post. Microsoft Stores offer the latest technology, games, software, friendly advice and sometimes in-store events. Here are the new locations:
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.
- Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio
- Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis