If you happen to be a regular user of TeamViewer or Total Conquest on Windows Phone 8, you should pay a visit to the Windows Phone Store as the apps received some new updates. Gameloft’s Total Conquest brings several new features, as well as enhancements to improve the overall gameplay.
For those of you who don’t know, Total Conquest is a strategy game where your task is to build you empire and defend it. The latest update bumps it to version 18.104.22.168, and brings a handful of new elements, including Minotaur, a new unit to strengthen your army, new Barracks, potions, and a handful of enhancements. Here’s the complete list of features and enhancements introduced in the latest update for Total Conquest:
- New Unit: Unleash the rage of the Minotaur!
- New Building: Construct the Barracks of Gods to unlock monstrous units.
- Potion of Growth: Just a drop can turn ordinary soldiers into giants on the battlefield!
- Legions no longer disband if the owner leaves.
- Inbox capacity has been increased, and critical messages will no longer be deleted.
- Legions will always display the correct amount of members.
- War Points are now displayed during Legion Wars.
On the other hand, TeamViewer lets users remotely control their PC using their mobile device, and is free for personal use. “Remote control Windows, Mac, and Linux computers with TeamViewer within seconds. Providing spontaneous support for friends and family or accessing applications on your home computer while on the go, TeamViewer allows you to accomplish all this from your Windows Phone,” the app description reads.
Here’s the official change log for TeamViewer:
- Faster and more fluid remote connection.
- Input of East Asian characters is now possible using the new input editor.
- When connecting to a login screen you can now configure if the remote screen is locked again after the remote session has ended.
If you’re a regular user of any of these two apps, head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the apps.