Back in December, the folks at Ratrod Studios released Skateboard Party 2 for Windows Phone 8 devices. If you're a fan of the game, and wants to play it on your Windows tablet or PC, there's good news for you. The game has made its way to the Windows Store as well, and gives users the ability to test their skateboarding skills in eight challenging locations.
"Skateboard Party 2 brings all the fun of skateboarding to your mobile device allowing you to ride in 8 completely unique locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your skateboarding skills to land sick combos. Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite skater. You can also customize your outfits, boards, trucks and wheels with real brands," the app description reads.
The game also offer multiplayer support, allowing you to compete with other players across the globe, even your friends. You get to learn new moves as you play along, and upgrade your skater with new outfits, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands. Best of all, the game is available in many languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.
Here's a list of features the app offers:
- Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other skaters online.
- Xbox game controller support
- New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
- Learn over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive skateboard locations to ride including a trailer park, army base, shopping mall, ski resort, campus, funfair beach and a big open city.
- Customize your skater or board with tons of exclusive content including outfits, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands.
- Play often to gain experience and upgrade your skater’s attributes.
- Share your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Extended Soundtrack featuring songs from Voice of Addiction, Sink Alaska, Beta, Hitplay!, Moovalya, We Outspoken and Melodic in Fusion.
- Ability to purchase experience points using in-app purchases.
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the game -- it runs for $1.99. Plus, it's a universal game so you can download it on Windows Phone devices as well.