Tweetium for Windows 8.1 updated to 1.5.5, brings several bug fixes and featuresWritten by Hammad Saleem on February 07, 2014 - 08:53AM @hammadsalim
Tweetium is one of most popular Twitter apps available in the Windows Store. The app lets users make the most out of Twitter and comes with a simple, and elegant UI. Recently, the app received an update, bumping to version 1.5.5 and introduces several new features and bug fixes.
The latest Tweetium app brings bug fixes, and some much needed ones, including the app crash issue when a user switches from the app or when clicking on a link in tweets. Additionally, the Twitter users profiles will have the "Add to List" button when they are opened in a new windows, as well as improved username autocomplete feature. Check out the complete changelog of Tweetium 1.5.5 and see all the new features and enhancements that are a part of the update:
- User profiles opened in a new window are no longer missing the "add to list" button.
- Username autocomplete now includes users who authored tweets in threads you've expanded recently.
- Username autocomplete now uses the correct following list after switching accounts.
- Fixed a case where a mentioned user's name wouldn't be linkified if RT'd by the mentioned user.
- Fixed a rare crash when switching away from the app.
- Fixed a rare crash when clicking on links in tweets where a particular kind of link is included twice.
Hit the download link below to get the latest Tweetium app for Windows 8.1 -- it runs for $2.99 in the Windows Store and is worth every penny if you're a Twitter addict. The application also comes with a free trial to help you evaluate the app before you spend your hard-earned cash.