For those of you who utilize the Pocket service, which lets you save content for later reading, you will be happy to know that an unofficial app is now available for your Windows Phone handset. This app has just made its debut to the Windows Phone Store.
“Poki is a Pocket client for Windows Phone with an unique reading experience. Pocket lets you take your content with you. Whenever you come across an interesting article, video, or website you want to check out later, you no longer have to send yourself links or bookmark items in your browser. Simply put it in your Pocket,” the app description reads.
The app runs for $1.99 but you can snag a free trial. In the trial mode, you are limited to 50 requests to Pocket. But there’s no limitation to the reading view. Here are the key features of this app:
- Completely customizable reading view
- Offline capability with detailed storage overview
- Listen (pause/resume/stop) to articles with automatic language detection
- Reading and listening position are stored for each article
- 3 themes available (white, dark, black)
- Integrated filter for the list view
- Gain achievements for reading articles
- Search articles by title, URL and/or tag
Hit the download link below to snag the app. Let us know if you like it!
Thanks for the tip, @WPScoops!