Microsoft has updated the Xbox One SmartGlass app to include several new social features. The app now allows users to share and post status updates to their activity feed, and record game clips, among many other new improvements.
For those who are unaware, Xbox One SmartGlass app lets users navigate their Xbox One console using their device’s keyboard and touch. They can also control the media and set up box, as well as browse the web on the bigger screen using their mobile device.
Bumping up the version number to 184.108.40.206, the new version adds the following new features:
- Share and post activity feed items
- Post status updates to your activity feed
- See your activity feed on your profile
- Display messages in a new conversations view
- Record game clips
- In-app display of release and feature notes
- Expanding to new markets
- TV and OneGuide available in new markets
You can download the updated version of Xbox One SmartGlass from the Windows Phone Store, Windows Store, Google’s Play Store, and iTunes for your respective device.