Yeti on Furry is an addictive tower defense game for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 Written by Hammad Saleem on December 28, 2013, 04:45PM
If you're a fan of tower defense games, and want to try something to pass time, I'd suggest you take a look at Yeti on Furry for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. As a player, your task is to defend the Yeti from the invaders climbing up the mountain. They come on top from many directions, so take a close look at the screen to make sure the yeti is safe.
Yeti on Furry is a popular Android title, which recently made its way to Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platform. The game features 100 exciting levels to test your skills and becomes more difficult as you progress. You get different super powers to fight with the evil invaders who are trying to climb the mountain to put the yeti to sleep.
"Unleash the yeti’s fury on completely crazy climbers in a hilarious tower defense in 3D... and fur. Confront an onslaught of insane climbers - from the most stupid to the most vicious - all of whom have special tricks for reaching the top of the mountain: tunnels, ziplines, even teleporters! With simplified touch gameplay, use your incredible super powers to defend your lair from the climbers! Sneezing, triangle concert or the Yeti’s fist of vengeance: no holds barred," says the app description.
- 100 missions with increasing degrees of difficulty;
- Fight with 4 powers, each with 6 upgrade levels: snow, fire, electricity and the fearsome offbeat upgrade.
- Unleash 3 incredible super powers: the gigantic sneeze, the triangle concert and the fist of vengeance, which will clear the map of all the vermin at the crucial moment.
- Get 4 types of bonus, boosts and daily rewards for yet more fury and to retrieve the Yeti’s undies.
- Unlock 12 achievements and prove to your friends that you are the terror of the Himalayas by dominating the ranking!
Sized at 37MB, the game can be downloaded from the Windows App store or Windows Phone Store using the links below.