Football fans (soccer in the US) will be glad to know that Disney's Bola Soccer is now available for Windows Phone devices. The game lets users to test their skills against a computer, or play against real players from across the globe -- you can even connect your social networking accounts and challenge your friends. Defeating them will give users experience so they can improve their ranking in the leaderboards. Users can also play tournaments in solo mode as well, and earn different titles by defeating other teams.
Here's a list of features it offers:
- Quick game sessions for the enjoyment of novice to experienced players
- Play tournaments in “solo mode” – progress through the map, beat other teams and earn cups
- Play against other players’ teams to earn team XP and climb in the leaderboards
- Intuitive controls with simple swipe and tap gestures
- Choose your sponsor to obtain “Bollars” and gain access to the toughest tournaments
Head over to the Windows Phone store and download the game -- it's also available for Windows 8.1 devices. The app also comes with in-app purchases ranging from $0.99 to $14.99. Share your thoughts if you already played the game.