FlowDoku app for Windows 8.1 adds a colorful twist to the classic sudoku gameWritten by Ron on March 01, 2014 - 05:41PM @ronwinbeta
Sudoku is known as a challenging number puzzle game. For those of you who are big fans of this type of brain teaser, you can check out an app called FlowDoku available for free in the Windows Store. The main goal of the app is to solve puzzles using colorful shapes, rather than numbers.
"FlowDoku - a puzzle of beautiful shapes, brilliantly arranged. Imagine Sudoku re-invented as a game of colorful shapes, where you use two simple rules and logic to uncover the linked groups of squares, triangles and diamonds. This brand-new, totally original puzzle will keep you endlessly entertained with its simplicity and challenge," the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- 200+ free puzzles spanning 5 difficulty levels, 4 puzzle sizes (from 6x6 to 12x12)
- Totally original puzzle mechanic, not another Sudoku clone!
- Quick and simple input (tap to set, or drag to paint).
- Clean, colorful graphics, gorgeous ambient soundtrack.
- No numbers, number pads, typing or input modes.
- Leave the game any time, and resume later. Every move is saved.
- Light and dark themes to fit your environment and preference.
- Includes local achievements and Gem rewards
The game is quite challenging, so be prepared for that! Sit back, relax, and solve the puzzles. Hit the download link below to snag the app. Its free!