Need help managing your Lego collection? Check out Brick Collection app for Windows 8.1 Written by Ron on December 13, 2013 - 10:56AM
For all you Lego fanatics out there, there is a unique app in the Windows Store that will help you manage and keep track of your collection. Introducing Brick Collection for Windows 8.1. This app is free - albeit has advertisements that can be removed via in-app purchase - and is available for you to download right now.
"The only app you will need to perfectly manage your Lego collection! Brick Collection enables you to easily add Lego sets, parts, minifigs, accessories, books and catalog to your collection and keep it organized. All your data are automatically synced across all your devices including Windows PCs, tablets and phones," the app description reads.
Here are the key features of this app:
- Complete database of all Lego products
- Easy adding to collection
- Data synchronized by your user account across all your devices
- Download building instructions to sets
- Infinite app personalization with colors, accent, image backgrounds and much more
- Big database of background themes of the app
- Ad-supported version is completely free
- Links to the BrickLink website for additional information
- Share your statistics on social networks
- Ability to track missing items
- Login and register using local account, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter or Google
This app is fantastic as it allows you to search for any set, part, minifig, accessory, book, or catalog and add it easily. You can even manage the number of missing items and also download instructions on building. There are also a ton of customization options, such as background image, opacity, text color, accent color, and more.
According to the developer, this app is still in a public beta phase - so feedback is very welcome! Your collection is also synced across all of your Windows 8.1 tablets and PCs. The developer also promises a Windows Phone 8 app in the near future.
What are you waiting for? Hit the download link below to check out the app!