Skateboard Party 2 lands on Windows Phone 8, put your skateboarding skills to the test Written by Ron on December 21, 2013 - 09:59AM
For all you skateboarding fans out there who own a Windows Phone 8 device, you can check out this new game which just landed on the platform. Skateboard Party 2 features a free skate mode, multiplayer mode, and various selections of boards and characters.
"Skateboard Party 2 brings all the fun of skateboarding to your mobile device allowing you to ride in 8 completely unique locations. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your skateboarding skills to land sick combos," the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other skaters online.
- New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
- Learn over 40 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
- Massive skateboard locations to ride including a trailer park, army base, shopping mall, ski resort, campus, funfair beach and a big open city.
- Customize your skater or board with tons of exclusive content including outfits, boards, trucks and wheels from licensed brands.
- Play often to gain experience and upgrade your skater’s attributes.
- Share your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
- Extended Soundtrack featuring songs from Voice of Addiction, Sink Alaska, Beta, Hitplay!, Moovalya, We Outspoken and Melodic in Fusion.
- Ability to purchase experience points using in-app purchases.
With Skateboard Party 2, you can not only play with your friends but also challenge skaters from all over the world using the online leaderboards. You can also complete achievements, gain experience, and upgrade your skater with new accessories, boards, wheels, and more. Endless hours of entertainment for the skateboarding fan.
The app runs for $1.99 in the Windows Phone Store. Hit the download link below to snag the app.
Thanks for the tip, @WPScoops!